08.01.2021 - 09.01.2021
Nightline takes part in l'Assemblée Citoyenne by Animafac
On January 8 and 9, l'Assemblée citoyenne organized by Animafac in collaboration with Nightline France, E&D, ESN France, Jets d'encre, les Jeunes Européens, le Parlement Européen des Jeunes and REFEDD will allow participants to reflect on the various issues encountered by students in this period of global pandemic and to build the future of universities.
After two round tables on January 8, dealing with public youth policies and student identity, you will be able to participate on Saturday in one of the five courses offered by the associations of the network:
- “Living your mental health with the Covid-19”, hosted by Nightline France, invites you to reflect on student mental health and solutions to psychological distress.
- "The place of information in the engagement of young people", with Jets d'encore and the European Youth Parliament, in order to identify the keys to citizen participation in the future.
- “For a student life combining climate and solidarity” by E&D and REFEDD, to reflect on a more sustainable and united student life.
- "Discovering European citizenship during lockdown", by the Young Europeans and ESN France, invites you to think about student mobility for the "start of the school year after".
- Finally, Animafac will host the workshop "What student life in the time of Covid-19? » to see how the pandemic is impacting students.
The workshops will each bring together 12 participants, and will be the subject of a feedback at the end of the day You can register to participate in the exchanges by filling out this form.